Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow and Stuff and Merry Christmas

Ahh, winter in Kansas. We like the snow, but we hate not getting our daily walks like we did in Tucson. Mom says she needs to get Olivia an in-suu-late-ed coat. I don't know what that is, but I wish she would hurry up.

We thought my sister Olivia would HATE the winter weather, but she actually totally loves it. She played in the snow forever and had trouble hearing my mom and dad when they called her in! Maybe the cold shrinks her ears or something. Greyhounds are funny that way, I think.

My nephew Leo and neice Kira like the snow, too. That's me with the blue coat that my mom always makes me wear when it's cold. Yuk, like I'm a baby. We were eating snow. It tasted like cold water even though it looked like that stuff that mom puts on her pie.

No comments: